Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

I didn't watch the Republican Presidential debate tonight...I'm just not ready yet. From what I hear though, my main man Rudy mopped up the floor with "libertarian" Ron Paul. (Quick aside! This man is NOT a libertarian. Libertarianism is heavily based in reality. His "constitutional" arguments are beyond absurd. I'll expound on this some other time).

So anywho, Ron Paul basically said that the reason we were attacked on 9/11 is because we were bombing Iraq for 10 years. Amazing! The Left is always saying how George W. Bush used 9/11 as an excuse to go to war with Iraq and now, according to Paul, this very excuse was caused by bombing Iraq!

Not surprisingly, Rudy took umbrage. Hot Air has the video as well as his interview with Sean Hannity after the debate, which was even better (i.e. the stuff about facing reality). This is why Rudy is so popular with Conservatives despite his pro-choice stance on abortion.

Please, please, please let me see Rudy/Fred in '08!

UPDATE: Did Rudy "pay for this microphone"?