Jimmy Carter Has No Regrets

Just when I think the worst American President of the 20th century can't sink any lower, he does. Thanks to Gateway Pundit I caught this little nugget from a recent interview with our 39th President. The headline most news sites are gravitating toward is Carter calling Cheney a "disaster," but the bigger story is his take on the Iranian Hostage Crisis.

BLITZER: In the late '70s. Looking back all of these years, knowing what has happened, what, if anything, would you have done differently?

CARTER: I would have had one more helicopter in our rescue mission, which would have brought all of the hostages out safe and free. And so I had to wait from April, around until five minutes after I was no longer president when all of the hostages did come home safe and free.

Holy Hell! Does anyone else remember that mission and how it went? That's his regret?!

Unforgivable.