NPRmageddon

James O'Keefe is a hero. His Project Veritas is doing the job that no mainstream media outlet has done in decades. He gets results. Sometimes he goes overboard, but in these times, we need a little overzealousness to defeat the forces of statism. This recent dust-up with NPR tells you everything you need to know about the MSM.

Jim Treacher over at Daily Caller caught this little nugget from Ron Schiller's apology.

“While the meeting I participated in turned out to be a ruse, I made statements during the course of the meeting that are counter to NPR’s values and also not reflective of my own beliefs."

That's brilliant. I'm gonna start using that line when I get in trouble for speaking my mind. Because after all, I'm always making statements that I don't believe.

Meanwhile, the CEO of NPR has resigned and their in full meltdown. Look, there are some things I enjoy on NPR, but those programs should rise and fall based on listenership, not subsidization.