Earlier today, Buzzfeed’s Ben Smith announced on Twitter that video researcher Andrew Kaczynski had released “the mysterious Harvard/Obama/race video that the Breitbart folks have been talking about.”
The video, which Kaczynski says was “licensed from a Boston television station,” shows a young Barack Obama leading a protest at Harvard Law School on behalf of Prof. Derrick Bell, a radical academic tied to Jeremiah Wright--about whom we will be releasing significant information in the coming hours.
Okay, I'm going to give the Nostradamus thing a try and predict how this is going to play out:
1) Full video is released by Breitbart. Video shows Obama praising Professor Bell but not specifically mentioning his beliefs which are essentially 'black=good, white=bad,' nor does Obama say anything specific like he agrees with Bell when he says x..y..z.
2) We learn more about who this Professor Bell is and what he believes. It will most likely make Jeremiah Wright look like Rush Limbaugh.
3) Conservatives will be outraged and point to it as proof of Obama's Marxism and how the MSM is covering it up; liberals will call the whole story racist.
4) The MSM will ignore the story and no will ask the President about it. Fox may sneak in a question to Jay Carney but he will belligerently swat the question away and insinuate racism.
5) Eventually though, a slow news-cycle arises and someone from the State-controlled Media will ask Carney or the president about the video. The answer will be along the lines that Obama was fighting for academic diversity and isn't freedom of opinion what America is all about? Isn't the old saying, 'I hate what you are saying but I will defend to the death your right to say it?' And other such dodges.
6) Story will fade away and conservatives will be branded as racists yet again.
7) November election.
Now this is just a prediction based on, well, every other story about Baraka Obama's past. I do hope I'm wrong, however, and this finally opens enough eyes to make a change. Also, I'm not saying the effort by the Breitbart Army is futile and not worth doing, quite the opposite. It must be done. We have to keep pounding the MSM rock until it's finally crushed.